Shipping clothes is easy when you have the right box. Clothes are lightweight, making them relatively affordable to ship, so you can budget more money toward the things that matter, like branding your custom boxes and creating an experience for your customers.
What are the best packaging boxes for shipping clothes? Hands down, the C-series box is the ideal clothing box, whether you ship bulky jackets or silky scarves.
The C-series box is a corrugated cardboard self locking box with side dust flaps and a roll end front tuck that folds from the top to securely close. Rather than two flaps meeting in the middle to close with the help of tape, the C-series has a single flap that folds down over the top and locks into the front of the box.
C-series boxes are different than some other shipping boxes in that they require a cutting die. Custom Boxes Now carries a few standard cutting dies, so it’s worth asking about our sizing options if you’re interested. If tooling is required, meaning the box has to be cut, there will be an additional charge. However, this charge is usually a one-time fee, as long as you don’t change the size of your box.
Why are C-series boxes the best packaging boxes for shipping clothes?
- Secure and durable – The C-series’ front folding closure keeps the box tightly shut even without needing tape. Your clothing and apparel items will be completely protected, arriving safe and sound when you ship in a C-series.
- Classic – The ever-popular subscription boxes are known for their C-series packaging. Consumers are so used to them, they equate any product that is shipped in this style box as high-end, elite or unique.
- Prime real estate – C-series boxes are ideal for branding. A wide-open canvas, with no top seams or half flaps that will impede on your custom printing. You can brand your C-series completely across the top, promoting your logo and making sure your brand name is prominently visible.
- Branding versatility – Why stop branding on the outside? You can completely customize the interior of a C-series too. Unparalleled branding experiences can help you beat out the competition, because when customers see your one-of-a-kind custom printing, both inside and out, you’ll be their go-to brand in the future, too.
- Available in multiple finishes – C-series boxes are available in kraft, white or gloss with many variations on printing that will lend to setting your brand and box apart.
- Ease of assembly – C-series snap together in, well, a snap. Easy assembly and closure with a self-locking flap is ideal when you have many orders to fulfil.
- Custom fit – You can design a C-series in virtually any size or dimension you need, so your custom box will be a custom fit for any of your clothing items.
- Reusable – Customers love a great box, and the C-series do not disappoint. They open and close multiple times, without putting wear and tear on the integrity or structure of the box.
If you’re shipping clothes, you’re going to want to check out the C-series box. It is perfect and versatile with branding power that can elevate your image. Ready to ship your clothes? Check out our box configurator and create custom boxes today.